- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
- How Information is Collected:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- How Your Personal Information Is Used:
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- For the purposes for which you provided it
- To communicate with you;
- To process and respond to your inquiries
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, to send you alerts or other communications via SMS messages or other media or networks;
- For internal research and reporting
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
100 Thieves may offer you the ability to receive newsletters or marketing periodically by email about our products and services, and the products and services of 100 Thieves affiliates. You can stop receiving further newsletters or marketing emails by unsubscribing from the link in the footer of each email we send to you. In the event you opt-into receiving SMS/MMS marketing messages from us, such programs shall be governed by our Terms of Service.
- Sharing Your Personal Information:
We share your Personal Information with third parties, such as Klaviyo Inc. (read more about how Kalviyo uses your Personal Information here: https://www.klaviyo.com/legal) and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript (read more about how Postscript uses your Personal Information here: https://www.postscript.io/privacy/), to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. Additionally, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may share your Personal Information with vendors, sponsors, and business partners engaged by 100 Thieves in order to provide you with goods or services you have requested.
When/if you post Personal Information publicly through the Site (if applicable) it may be viewable by other users of these sites and we cannot prevent further use of the personal information by third parties.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Behavioral Advertising:
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can learn more about opting out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/. Please note, our ad platforms include TikTok which has made targeted ads mandatory for all users and cannot be opted out of.
- Our “Do Not Track” Policy:
Although we respect and value your privacy, please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- Your Rights for Residents Outside of the United States:
Additionally, if you are a visitor to our websites or other online products and services from outside the U.S., we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests described above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- Your Rights Under California Law:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”): If you are a California resident, you have the following specific privacy rights:
- You have the right to request a report showing the Personal Information collected, shared, and sold about you in the past twelve (12) months;
- You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information we have collected from you (subject to certain limitations set forth in the CCPA); and
- the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information.
- The California Privacy Rights Act. Higround does not meet any of the legal thresholds which would subject Higround to the California Privacy Rights Act.
- Our Data Retention Policy:
- Contact Us:
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below